Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Update....Commission Pieces

In March I posted about three commission pieces I was working on. They are finished and have been delivered to my client...so I thought I would give you a peak at how they turned out.
                                          
We started with this wonderful collection of vintage jewelry from her Grandmother.
And.... I created three new updated pieces for her.
A Pearl, gold chain and vintage brooch necklace for her soon to be Sister-in-law.
A Charm necklace made with her Grandmothers vintage cameo, gold locket (complete with the sweetest photos of her Grandmother and Grandfather), vintage brass chain from my collection and wonderful soft pink glass beads from Germany. Accented with a mother of pearl bead.
The third piece is a bracelet made from her Grandmothers vintage enamel leaf brooch.
I was so honored to work with Jacklyn creating these keepsakes and hope she enjoys wearing them as much I did creating them!

If you have family jewelry you are interested in updating and wearing again....please contact me at: renee@nostalgicsummer.com. I would love to work with you to create new "family heirlooms"



No comments:

Post a Comment