Saturday, April 28, 2012

Occasional Sale.....*Sneak Peek*


 *Happy News Announcement!*
Nostalgic Summer will be participating in our first "Occasional Sale" this week!
The newest addition to Buffalo, MN's wonderful occasional shops "Bellacoux and Thistle Dew" will be open for business May 3rd thru May 6th. Lin Cable is the owner and I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful new indie shop. I think Lin has a great vision for her business and I'm excited she is adding the Nostalgic Summer Jewelry line.
I hope to see lots of you there...and just to entice you, here's a sneak peek at a few of the Nostalgic Summer treasures you'll find:
My new line of re-purposed vintage tin pendants.
Quite a few delicate little vintage and antique charm necklaces.
My religious relic necklaces.
Pieces from the "Something Old, Something New" collection.
And lots more!

I will be there Thursday and Friday....I hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment