Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's the hap-happiest season of all......



 Last Christmas we had no snow in Minnesota and it was hard to get into the holiday spirit.....this year we have lots of perfectly wonderful fluffy snow and I LOVE it! (I know, my Southern state family does not get it either!).

Nostalgic Summer world headquarters is all dressed up for the holidays...and here's a peak at what we've done:


 We decided to have two table top trees this year...and I love them!


There is lot's of mercury glass, vintage ornaments, sprayed on frost, and candles!



Also greens, holly, ribbons, and sparkly ornaments!

Snow babies, Santas and snowflakes!




And everyone is bundled up in cable knit and parkas! Isn't this little vintage girl doll in her big green coat sweet!




I love mercury glass...and this year I made a few pieces with Krylon mirror paint and 99¢ goodwill glass jars!


Thank you to everyone for following my blog...I do appreciate it....and from all of us at Nostalgic Summer we wish you the happiest of holidays..and a New Year filled with love, prosperity and joy in every new experience!

 Lily and Audrey finding joy in this experience!
 
 "It's the hap-happiest season of all
With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap-happiest season of all"

~Edward Pola & George Wyle

2 comments:

  1. beautiful tree and decor! visiting you from the etsy blogging buddies team! great pieces and lovely blog :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Saralyn...I visited your blog also...I will be following! :-)

    ReplyDelete