Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nostalgic Artifacts in Country Living!



I have been Country Living fan for years and a few months ago I was contacted by the Magazine regarding my Etsy shop Nostalgic Artifacts

They were working on a piece for the October issue titled "Scientific Discoveries", and they wanted to use some vintage pieces from my shop section "Oddities."

I sent them off...and here it is!

They people at Country Living were so great to work with...I am so happy they chose my shop, and would love to work with them again (hint, hint!)


AND we still have lots of great vintage science at Nostalgic Artifacts...although the Litmus Paper Vials did sell. Check us out, we are always filled with unique finds!

Here are a few other fun items from the shop:

English Poison Bottles

 Spooky Tin Types

A great collection of Test Tubes


Thank you Country Living Magazine!

3 comments:

  1. skydoes minecraft | MM7 Games Im still learning from you, but Im trying to achieve my goals. I certainly love reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the tips coming. I loved it! Kwebbelkop |h2 delirious

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a number of times i have visited your website and the blogs you post are really informative and helpful in dealing with a number of things in a better way thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! country living is a good magazine. But i like the way you described the details of the magazine. They must appreciate you for this. I like your writing style its light and funny. But also well researched.

    ReplyDelete