Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Something Old, Something New"

Spring is here,
theeee sky is blue.
Whooooa! the birds all sing as if they knew.
Today's the day, we'll say, "I do"
and we'll never be lonely anymore.
-Barry,Greenwich,Spector

Pearls, rhinestones, crystals, and jewels. Longing for dreamy vintage inspired bridal accessories? Nostalgic Summer is now offering a bridal line “Something Old, Something New”.



I have taken my passion for finding and re-purposing vintage jewelry with pearls and rhinestones into designing a line of beautiful, unique, one of a kind keepsakes for your big day.




Every item will be custom made for you. These handcrafted made just for you pieces will help you shine on your big day, and last for your happily ever after!




Bells will ring,
theee sun will shine.
Whooooa, I'll be his and he'll be mine.
We'll love until, the end of time
and we'll never be lonely anymore.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker when it comes to nostalgia....mostly because I've always felt as if I was born too late. Your pieces are lovely and romantic...fantastic idea to repurpose them and allow the jewelry to usher in another era for a happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the complement. I know what you mean, I love that nostalgic feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weddings. I guess that is the romance side of me. Thanks for sharing your post. It is neat to see all the jewelry that you used, because that is usually a part of what a bride picks out for her attire for her special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love romance and vintage goes hand in hand with romance. Lovely jewelry.

    ReplyDelete