Thursday, June 14, 2012

Introducing ~ Nostalgic Artifacts!


 Nostalgic Summer has a sister!

On my hunt and gather excursions to find fantastic one of a kind items to incorporate into my jewelry I always seem to find fun, unique, retro, vintage, interesting little pieces, that are not right for jewelry, but I just can't pass up! You know the crow in me LOVES small shiny trinkets!

Nostalgic Artifacts is my fun new Etsy shop. I will be filling this shop with all the wonderful items I pick up along the way at garage sales, flea markets, auctions, estate sales etc.....

We have just opened our "doors", but here is a little peak at what you will see.

                                          Mid Century Japanese Modern Trivets
                                         Mid Century French Souvenir Bracelet
                                                    Vintage Brass Cow Tags
                                          Japanese Porcelain Salts
                                          Celluloid Bulldogs

~And much, much more! Please stop by and have a look at Nostalgic Artifacts..... You know the crow in you wants to!!!!







3 comments:

  1. Some very cool finds! I hearted your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new shop, I also hearted from my Camron D shop. Look forward to seeing all the 'new' stuff you find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heather and Victoria! I "hearted" both your shops. This is going to be a fun shop to run. :-)

    ReplyDelete