Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Few Of My Etsy Favorite Things....

 Etsy has some of the most creative handmade artists and  best vintage shops I have ever seen, so I thought I would share a few of my Etsy favorites each month.

Here's what I found on Etsy this month....*Enjoy*

                   Personalized Ribbon by TheLonelyHeart

                                           Mini Vintage Metal Flowers By WhoKnowsWhat
                  Mother Of Pearl Rosary Beads by EmbellissezLaReine


 
                                        
                    Vintage Halloween Black Cats by SmallFavorites
 

                                   Hand Printed Custom Leather Journal by Inblue


 I hope you've enjoyed my October picks and will visit Etsy soon to find some favorites of your own.

 "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"

~ Rodgers & Hammerstein



2 comments:

  1. I love the Lonely Heart! I use their custom ribbon as the tags/labels in my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, Nice to meet you and see your blog. Thanks for including my mother of pearl bead strand. I also love the metal flowers by WhoKnowsWhat. I will have to go check those out!
    Au revoir,
    ♥Danette

    ReplyDelete