Monday, October 29, 2012

A few of My Favorite HandmadeMN Things........

 Saturday I participated in the HandmadeMN Fall Market.  I meet so many great artist and handcrafters that I thought I would introduce a couple for this weeks favorite things.

My booth was in the lower level and my "next door neighbor" was Robin Wieskus of East Ashley Studio. Robin is a talented watercolor illustration artist and I love the simplicity of her theme. Robin elevates an everyday object to the status of art object!

Here are a few of my favorites from Robins Etsy Shop


 Love me a vintage dress form!


 And skeleton keys....you can never have enough even when they are watercolor illustrations!

Here's a peek at Robin and her great booth at the market. Her vintage display items were wonderful.






 Check out Robin's Etsy shop for some great holiday gift ideas.



One of my other favorite vendors was Anna Downing of Seven Scruples. Anna makes cold process, small batch, handmade soap, and her shop, Seven Scruples is packed full of wonderful handmade soap, bath and body products. 

Here are a few great items from Anna's Etsy shop:




 Bon Bons...this one is Calendual and Sweet Orange, smells so yummy!


A fantastic gift set!


And soap of the month.

Here's Anna and her wonderful booth at the HandmadeMN market. Anna also had great re-purposed displays!








 Check out Anna's Etsy shop for more great gift ideas!

I had so much fun at the HandmadeMN market and meet such nice people, if you were there and stopped by a "Big Thank You" for checking us out!

Here are a few photos from Nostalgic Summer's booth:


 



"The shortest distance between new friends is a smile."
~Unknown


2 comments:

  1. Nice feature on some of our fellow HandmadeMN artists! Saturday was fun. Can't wait to do it again.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. Yes it was really fun and great getting to know so many fellow artists! I wish I would have had time to do some shopping. :-)

      Delete