Saturday, January 7, 2012

Guilty Pleasures….

guilty pleasure: noun 1: something pleasurable that induces a usually minor feeling of guilt

We all work so hard and spend so much time on others that we forget about ourselves.

Now I’m not into resolutions, but I am going to commit time this year to guilty pleasures…and to get all of you on the guilty pleasure bandwagon I’m starting a monthly feature “Guilty Pleasures”.

I hope you will enjoy this feature and will leave LOTS of comment on your guilty pleasures.

My January pleasures,

Pinterest…. I have had my Pinterest account for several months but never knew what to do with it. I spent some guilty pleasure time last night playing with it. I am in LOVE!



Candles are also a guilty pleasure (more like an obsession). These are a pin on my Family Room Board.

I think I’ll pin a Guilty Pleasure Board!

Ugh….These next few I can only dream about for the next few months. Can we say "Healthy Eating Plan" :-(
Byerly’s Killer Brownies


A glass of red wine

OH…and it can be cheap wine! *Love Trader Joe's
Those are my January Guilty Pleasure reveals. Let me know what some of yours are….. I promise I won’t tell ANYBODY!

Leave me a link to your Pinterest account, I enjoy following!
Here's my Pintrest account

2 comments:

  1. local Meijer stores' Cinncredible cinnamon rolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good SunflowerGal! I love cinnamon rolls too!

    ReplyDelete