Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nostalgic Summer Catch Up

After a very mild start, winter has finally reared it's ugly head here in Minnesota! I feel I'm getting soft though, as I remember thinking January temps in the mid 30's were a heat wave!

Anyway....I have been busy. Working on some new pieces, getting ready for a boutique and valentines day.

I had the pleasure of meeting with my HandmadeMN Etsy group in person last week at Glueks Restaurant in Minneapolis. We had a great time, meet so many fantastic artists, and learned lots!

After participating in my first boutique last fall, I have been bitten by the boutique/market bug. Look for more to come this year!

The first one will be on February 9th. It's the Material Girls Boutique...And I hope everyone in the Mpls area will come out. There will be lots of great vendors, appetizers, wine (first glass is FREE*) and giveaways!

Here's the link to the Material Girls Boutique Facebook page: MGB

And here's a sneak peek at some of the new pieces Nostalgic Summer will be selling exclusively at this boutique.
Have a great week..and I hope to see you at the Material Girls Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment